Dog Olfactory Conference
WE ARE PLEASED TO INVITE YOU TO WATCHING THE VIDEOS from THE CONFERENCE DEVOTED TO POSSIBILITIES FOR USING CANINE OLFACTION
Dog Olfactory Conference aims to bring together academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results in the field of dogs detecting drugs, explosives and different diseases, like various cancers, diabetes or infectious diseases. The conference is designed to explore and discuss opportunities and strengths related to dogs working in these various fields.
In the light of the latest events we also hope to create an opportunity to exchange experience for researchers working with dogs trained to detect viral diseases, including COVID – 19.
THIS WEBINAR INCLUDES VIDEOS FROM DOC2020:
- Scent lineup as a method for identification of humans for forensic purposes and as a screening test for some diseases. prof. Tadeusz Jezierski
- Signal Detection Theory and olfaction: Understanding the stimulus/animal dynamic prof. Simon Gadbois
- Influence of human putative sex pheromones on brain activity monitored by rsfMRI. prof. Michał Dzięcioł
- Spontaneous smell preferences in dogs (Canis familiaris). dr Agata Kokocińska-Kusiak & DVM Martyna Woszczyło
- Chromatographic detection of semiochemical compounds, are we as good as animals? prof. Antoni Szumny
- Time of the pandemia: diagnostic strategies for SARS-CoV-2 infection. Dr Anna Matczuk
- Dogs detecting Covid-19, experiences from Finland Prof. Anna Hielm-Bjorkman
- Detection of CoVID-19 by dog olfaction Prof. Dominique Grandjean
- Book of abstracts